VIP trade discount for purchases made in store or online at
Altronics, for SSTUWA members.
Altronics are a Western Australian owned and operated supplier of quality electronic parts, build it yourself kits and open source development boards such as Arduino and Raspberry Pi. In addition, Altronics have long been a supplier of PA audio equipment and ICT supplies to schools and universities around Australia.
Altronics have three stores in WA located in Cannington, Balcatta and Northbridge.
To see the Altronics range of over 9,000 product lines visit www.altronics.com.au or phone 1300 797 007 to request a complimentary catalogue.
Altronics is proud to offer SSTUWA members their VIP trade discount level on any purchases made online or in-store. This entitles teachers to receive up to 40 per cent off their purchase price.
To receive the discount, simply quote the SSTUWA benefits account number “72121” and your SSTUWA membership card/number.
Our range of electronics and science education supplies includes:
- Arduino development boards, shields and breakouts.
- Official Raspberry Pi boards and accessories.
- Educational robotics, solar and science kits.
- Electronics learning labs.
- Cabling, connectors, switches and hardware.
- Soldering equipment and tools.
- Digital multimeters and lab test equipment.
- Power supplies.
We also offer schools with audio visual solutions such as:
- Portable PA units
- Wireless microphone systems
- Commercial speakers, amplifiers and paging systems
- AV switching, mixers etc
- Full range of AV and ICT leads and accessories
Note: This offer is valid for teachers' personal purchases. If you are purchasing for your school we recommend you open an instant 30 day account for your organisation; this also entitles you to discounts for most items in our range.