Inn the Tuarts Guest Lodge - Busselton
You are welcome…Inn the Tuarts Guest Lodge for premium four star Busselton guest lodge accommodation.
Special teachers' getaway retreat
- Up to 22.5% discount* on rack rate or the lowest available rate on our website.
This is your secret hideaway, hidden in the forest only five minutes from town centre. Somewhere special to stay when visiting down south and the Margaret River Region.
- Four star and eco star rated.
- Indoor pool, Jacuzzi, therapeutic sauna, elegant dining room with included cooked breakfast, spacious guest lounge, verandahs and pavilion with BBQ.
- Nine rooms and studios - all air conditioned with ensuites.
- Surrounded by nature, tranquillity and peaceful relaxation.
- No kids under 12! (Unless you book all nine rooms.)
- Teachers love it here!
This is somewhere special and different to stay - surrounded by the beautiful, tranquil Tuart Forest yet only minutes to town.
- AAA four star, Green Star accredited and Hosted Accommodation Aust. Members - On site owner managed for quality service.
- A warm welcome and friendly service...like it used to be.
- A grand private residence, huge guest only areas surrounded by forest.
- Eight guest rooms only - Five queen rooms; two studios with kitchenettes, one with wheelchair access and disabled bathroom; One twin room - all with private facilities, fridges, tea & coffee, 80cm LCD flat screen TV and air conditioning.
- 11m indoor pool in spacious entertainment area with BBQ and seating.
- Six person indoor heated Jacuzzi with views to forest and inlet not on the noisy highway and only minutes to town centre.
- Infra-red sauna.
See our guest reviews on TripAdvisor.com and like our Facebook page to keep up to date with the region's events.
Four spacious guest areas to relax in
- Grand morning room with soft morning light overlooking the pool area - Enjoy chef prepared two course gourmet breakfast. Large and light with 20 foot high ceiling and French doors. Each room has its own table with enough room to read the paper.
- Spacious indoor pool area with six person heated Jacuzzi, stainless steel BBQ, fridge, table and chairs and reclining seating.
- Large guest lounge with pool table, leather couches, music system, books, board games and cosy wood fire to relax and enjoy each other’s company.
- Large outdoor covered pavilion with seating and BBQ surrounded by tall trees and shady lawns.
- Adult retreat - children 12 and over only. Sorry, we do not take leavers. Age limit does not apply to whole of lodge bookings i.e. 16-20 guests and all eight rooms booked.
- Chef prepared gourmet continental and cooked breakfast (5 menu choices) included with most tariffs.
- Five minutes to Busselton, three minutes to Wonnerup Beach, approx 25-30 minutes to Margaret River or Bunbury.
- Sunny north-aspect verandas with rural and Wonnerup Inlet views, with reclining chairs to relax.
- On nine private acres of Tuart woodland with wide lawns shaded by huge Tuart trees.
- Dietary requirements are catered for - gluten, sugar and lactose free options available with notice.
- All non-smoking indoors and on verandas (available on pavilion).
- Secluded and private. You can't see the lodge from Rushleigh Road - surround by forest and nature.
- Room for boats, trailers and horse floats by arrangement.
- Group bookings welcome. Book the whole lodge for your group, family or training. Up to 20 guests can be catered for, with exclusive use of the whole lodge. Age limit for children does not apply with whole of lodge bookings. Smaller groups are also welcome. Contact the owners for special rates.
- Beautiful walk trails around the property to enjoy the local flora and fauna - a map folder is available for your use. Great for bike riding, too, with a bike lane on Tuart Drive.
- Spectacular coastline, nature walks, bird watching, whale watching, lookouts, wineries, local produce, weekly farmers markets, lots to see and do in and around Busselton, Margaret River, Dunsborough and Yallingup - all close by. We will keep you up-to-date on what's on in the region.
- Guest lobby with information centre with maps and brochures, hosts with local knowledge and information to assist you in making your stay Inn The Tuarts and the Margaret River Region a memorable one!
For more information and bookings:
P: Peter and Suzanne on (08) 9754 1444 or 0467 541 333
*Date restrictions and conditions apply. Please present your SSTUWA membership card upon arrival.