Taste Bud Tours - Good Food, Wine, Cider & Beer - Swan Valley
Welcome to Taste Bud Tours - Speed Grazing the Swan Valley Experience
20% discount for SSTUWA members!
Speed grazing – small personalised groups of 6-16 guests exploring the multi awarded Food & Wine Trail of the Swan Valley – Perth’s Valley of Taste - visiting 10 of the region’s most delicious locations enjoying 25+ different tasting experiences.
With over 18 years experience in the Swan Valley, awarded professional guide, Loris Harding, has created exclusive value-packed half day "Speed Grazing" tasting trails featuring the very best the region has to offer. Guests can select from Good Food, Wine & Cider morning tours (Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday), or Good Food, Wine & Beer afternoon tours (Friday, Saturday and Sunday).
Get ready to explore Swan Valley’s award winning Food & Wine Trail...savouring locally grown and produced seasonal fresh and dried fruits, roasted nuts, exotic coffees, lavender scones, ice cream, nougat, chocolate, cheese, olives, honey, bush tucker, raw unprocessed juices, local providore, premium wines, beers and cider, as well as informative commentary on regional history and culture combining colonial, pioneer, Indigenous and southern European origins.
Tour features include
- Personalised attention
- Tours limited to a maximum of 16 passengers
- Spacious air-conditioned coach
- Behind the scenes insight into local products, producers and their passions – meet the people behind the labels
- Expert commentary on the background to Western Australia’s oldest and most awarded wine region, its people and culture
- Complimentary bottle of natural spring water for each passenger
- Complimentary environmental fabric carry bags
- Complimentary Swan Valley “Food & Wine Trail” guide & map
- Souvenir photo service
- Online booking facility
- FREE pick up at selected Perth hotels (check when booking)
- Taste Bud VIP Rewards Program providing ongoing savings with Taste Bud Tours and savings and special offers from Swan Valley venues