Rainbow Knowledge research project
The Rainbow Knowledge research project aims to understand and promote the social and emotional wellbeing and mental health of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander LGBTQA+ young people, and work with local services to help them understand your needs.
Who are we looking for?
Anyone who is:
- Aged 14-25 years old (you do not need your caregiver’s permission to take part)
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander and
- Based in Perth or Greater Western Sydney
- Come along to a yarning circle held in Perth/Sydney with other young Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander LGBTQA+ people
- Come and have a 1-1 interview with one of our researchers (if you prefer not to be in a group)
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to be heard, to yarn with other LGBTQA+ Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander young people, and to help the community by allowing us to understand how best to support you.
- Reimbursement for your participation/travel costs.
For more information contact Shakara Liddelow-Hunt via phone or email. (08) 6319 1062
WAAHEC ethics permit #910. NSW AHMRC ethics permit #1536/19.