Mental Fitness Recharge for Educators
2 places available
Start: Thursday 15 July 2021 - 9.00am
Finish: Thursday 15 July 2021 - 3.00pm
Location: SSTUWA building, 1 West Street, West Perth WA 6005 (off Thomas Street)
About the course
Educators have faced a myriad of challenges and changes in both work and personal environments, particularly during the past 12 months. In elevating mental health as a priority it is important to ensure we understand how to prevent and minimise potential psychological risks impacting our well-being and get back into balance.
The Mental Fitness Recharge for Educators is a comprehensive and interactive brain balance and mental fitness course. It is designed to facilitate change and improve mental health by assisting to restructure your cognitive and emotional make up. The course will take you through an integrated step-by-step process on how to build your mental fitness and to develop the skills to manage stress, burnout, relationship breakdown, anxiety or depression.
The Mental Fitness Recharge for Educators course is the new generation in mental health and well-being education.
During this one-day course participants will:
- Understand the link between how changes in our environment impact our brain, thoughts, emotions, behaviours and overall mental fitness.
- Learn how to take control of your mental health and increase your mental fitness.
- Learn how to implement The People Catalyst structured three step process: - Assess, Awareness and Action to develop, enhance and maintain your mental fitness.
- Be able to identify the appropriate mental fitness support networks and strategies relevant to your circumstances.
- Create your own individualised mental fitness plan.
$ 100 : Members: Part Time/Relief/Student
$ 200 : Members: Full Time
$ 320 : Non-Members
Morning tea and lunch provided.
We are able to supply a vegetarian or gluten free option. Please advise prior to the event. email@example.com
Psychologist /Managing Director
The People Catalyst
Primary, Secondary and TAFE
Professional Standards for Teachers in Western Australia
This training relates to the following standards :
Standard 4 – Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments
Standard 7 – Engage professionally with colleagues, parents/carers and the community