Instructional Intelligence Facilitator Course: Cohort 4 - SSTUWA Project with Barrie Bennett 2019/2020
25 places available
Start: Monday 16 September 2019 - 9.00am
Finish: Thursday 19 September 2019 - 3.30pm
Location: SSTUWA building, 1 West Street, West Perth WA 6005 (off Thomas Street)
Supporting Instructional Leadership through Observation, Reflection and Conversation
The SSTUWA is now calling for registrations from schools and TAFEs wishing to be part of the Instructional Intelligence Facilitator Course: Cohort 4. The project will begin in September 2019 and conclude in September 2020.
Before registering for this event please read the Project Booklet to understand the parameters of attending this training. Click Here to download Project Outline Booklet
Over the two-year period, the project will consist of a series of ten days professional learning that will focus on the process of observation, reflection and conversations around quality instruction.
- Schools or TAFE centres participating in the training should nominate at least three people to participate.
- This should include a person in an instructional leadership (principal or deputy) role and classroom teachers.
- Only those participants attending all days will be accredited as an Instructional Intelligence Facilitator.
- Substitutes over the two years will not be accepted.
Dates for Cohort Four
- Days 1- 4 Monday 16 - Thursday 19 September 2019
- Day 5 Term One 2020 - TBC
- Days 6 - 8 May 2020
- Days 9 -10 September 2020
$ 250 : Members - Five Days
$ 1000 : Non-Members - Five Days
Members - $50 per day - $500 in total over two years
Non- Members $200 per day - $2,000 in total over two years
Schools/TAFES will be invoiced for the first five days for each participant prior to the September 2019 event. One invoice will be generated per school. A second invoice will be sent in 2020.
Please contact Kevlynn Annandale directly if you have any further questions firstname.lastname@example.org - 0411693247
Morning tea and lunch provided.
We are able to supply a vegetarian or gluten free option. Please advise prior to the event. email@example.com
Dr Barrie Bennett
SSTUWA Training Centre Coordinator, SSTUWA School Leader Organiser
Instructional Leader Teams: Schools-Primary and Secondary
Instructional Leader Teams:TAFE