Instructional Intelligence Facilitators: Cohort Four - Keeping Connected
70 places available
Start: Friday 18 September 2020 - 9.00am
Finish: Friday 18 September 2020 - 3.00pm
Location: SSTUWA building, 1 West Street, West Perth WA 6005 (off Thomas Street)
About the course
With the lifting of the numbers for people gathering in any one area, we invite Cohort Four Facilitators back together as a whole group here at SSTUWA.
Obviously, our previously planned dates and scheduled program with Barrie needs to be on hold. Fingers are crossed that we will be back on schedule with Barrie in early 2021.
This optional day will be offered in Term Three as an added extra to our 10-day project.
There will be no cost to any Facilitators choosing to attend.
- This day will not be part of the official training program - it's an extra day.
- This day will be free of charge to you.
- This day will be facilitated by Kevlynn, Heath Dullard and a few other Specialist Coaches.
- This day will provide time to reflect, share and plan for the remainder of 2020 for Instructional Intelligence.
- This day will be a time to get a 'taster' of some new content from Chapter 9 and 10 - from those who have used it with teachers and students!
- This day will be a time to reconnect with our Cohort.
- Attendance is encouraged but not compulsory as part of the overall project.
$ 0 : Members and Non-members
Morning tea and lunch provided.
We are able to supply a vegetarian or gluten free option. Please advise prior to the event. email@example.com
Kevlynn Annandale, ETC Coordinator
Heath Dullard, Associate Principal Ellenbrook SC, Facilitator and Specialist Coach
Barrie Bennett (via video)
Cohort Four Facilitators only