Know Your Rights: New General Agreement 2019 - TAFE (Part B) (TUT)
18 places available
Start: Friday 27 August 2021 - 9.00am
Finish: Friday 27 August 2021 - 5.00pm
Location: SSTUWA building, 1 West Street, West Perth WA 6005 (off Thomas Street)
About the course
This essential course is one in a series of two, designed for those who wish to learn what is where in The Red Book. This course will cover new and amended entitlements that make up the new General Agreement 2019.
Participants will leave this course knowing how to navigate The Red Book and with a better understanding of some key conditions in the second half of the new General Agreement.
Join Ramona at this introductory one-day course to explore clauses that clarify your rights and entitlements relevant to your workplace.
On completion of this course members will have:
- Reviewed and developed their knowledge on navigating The Red Book 2019.
- Shared and explored problem solving strategies that have been employed to manage issues in the workplace.
- An awareness of the processes and procedures that ensure rights and responsibilities are adhered to by parties.
- A developed awareness of the procedures and forums available to members that promote conflict resolution through consultative processes.
$ Nil : Members Only
Morning tea and lunch provided.
We are able to supply a vegetarian or gluten free option. Please advise prior to the event. email@example.com
Ramona Mitussis - TAFE Organiser
General Membership - TAFE
Trade union training leave
Members in TAFE colleges are eligible for five days of paid leave per year to attend trade union training (TUT).
To comply with TUT leave requirements applicants must:
- Submit applications to manager through your normal leave application process. You will be applying for Trade Union Training Leave of 7.5 hours per day.
- Provide manager with a printed copy of the course program attached to this form.
- Be nominated by the SSTUWA. See “nominated audience” on the attached course program.