|IKON operating guidelines - 7Feb21|
Post lockdown plan to come into effect 6pm, Friday, February 5
Pending no further local cases, the five-day lockdown for the Perth, Peel and South West regions will end as planned. From 6pm, Friday 5 February the following will come into effect:
- Perth and Peel will enter into a post-lockdown transition period until 12.01am, Sunday 14 February. This allows the full 14-day incubation period to run its course
- South West will return straight to pre-lockdown conditions.
The post-lockdown transition period for Perth and Peel includes:
- Wearing a mask when in public and while at work, unless exempt or for vigorous outdoor exercise
- All businesses can reopen, except for the casino and nightclubs
- 4 square metre capacity rule in place for businesses and venues, up to a maximum of 150
- 150-person capacity at all events including weddings, funerals and community sport
- Seated service only at hospitality venues
- Dancing only permitted at weddings and dance studios
- 20-person limit for private indoor and outdoor gatherings
- Visits to aged care and disability care facilities restricted to compassionate grounds
- Residential school and boarding facilities can resume with a COVID Safety Plan
- Only essential travel permitted in and out of the Perth and Peel regions to other parts of WA.