Perth’s premium theme park Adventure World is home to over 30 unique attractions including water rides, water slides and thrill rides.
Just 18 minutes from Perth and only 15 minutes from Fremantle, there's something for the entire family. Kids will particularly enjoy the medieval-themed "Dragon’s Kingdom" - an enchanting land of the dragons, over-sized flowers and fairies. With six rides, swimming pools, water slides and an aqua splash zone dedicated to the youngest adventurers, Dragon’s Kingdom is unique in Western Australia.
SSTUWA members save up to $14.50 on Adventure World tickets when purchasing through Westclub.
View Westclub ticket prices here (subject to change).
The Adventure World season runs September through April.
Order tickets online or by phone/email.
- Click here to visit the Westclub online registration page.
- Fill in your details.
- Select "SSTUWA" in the "Which club/organisation do you belong to?" field.
- Select the "Browse for discounted tickets" button at the bottom of the page.
Do not select "Proceed to payment". You do not need to sign up to Westclub to access these discounted tickets.
- Select the tickets you'd like to purchase and follow the instructions to pay online.
- Visit westclub.com.au
- Log into the site with your username and password.
- Visit the Discount Tickets tab and place your order.
- Call 9425 5599
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please advise that you are a member of the SSTUWA when you place your order.