Teachers Health Fund
We’re for teachers. For good.
We get what it’s like to work in education – and all the pressures that come with it. And as the only health fund exclusively for the education community (and their families), we’ve got your back.
Created by teachers for teachers over 60 years ago, today we’re the largest industry-based health fund in Australia. And we’re making a big impact where it counts the most – making sure our members are looked after. As a not-for-profit organisation we put people before profits and offer the best value to our members.
Teachers Health is proud to be:
- The largest industry-based health fund in Australia and still growing.
- A member of Members Own Health Funds.
- Member Wellbeing Network – our national eyecare and dental network offering exclusive member discounts.
- Teachers Healthcare Services – evidence-based health management programs for eligible members.
- Access Gap Cover – support for members to help reduce or eliminate out-of-pocket medical costs.
Plus, our member-first status means that we’re able to support our members and their communities in the forms of grants, sponsorships and wellbeing initiatives – instead of lining shareholders’ pockets.