Jarrah Grove Forest Retreat - Margaret River
SSTUWA members receive a 20% discount on stays of three nights or more.*
Come and experience our newly refurbished, luxurious and contemporary styled, self contained rammed earth chalets. Ideally located only a 15 minute drive from Margaret River and nestled within 86 acres of private forest estate of jarrah, marri and karri trees. Close to the Berry Farm, award winning local wineries and world famous surf beaches.
Sit back and relax out on the deck overlooking the forest and listen to the resident bird song; unwind in the luxurious deep bath or enormous rain head shower while taking in the natural beauty windowed outside; or just immerse yourself in the hot tub while checking out the amazing stars in the night sky.
The chalets consist of rammed earth walls; wooden floors; carpeted bedroom offering a king size marri bed frame and bedsides, wardrobe and quality mattress, pillows and linens; reverse cycle air conditioning in the bedroom and living room; Italian tiles in the bathroom including a deep two person bath tub set in a bay window and a two person rain head shower, separate toilet and laundry with washing machine; 108cm LCD/LED HD TV with free to air TV; DVD/CD player; Bluetooth/USB speaker; fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher and microwave; wood heater; outside hot tub; tables, chairs and gas BBQ on the undercover timber decking area; and undercover parking.
Furnished to a high standard and level of cleanliness, indulge yourself in the well appointed accommodation with space to enjoy your escape and get away from it all.
This is truly luxury in the forest where you can relax and recharge your mind, body and soul.
- King size marri bed frame and quality linens
- Deep bath for two with forest views
- Large double shower with separate rainwater and massage heads
- Heated towel rail
- Hair dryer
- Separate WC with vanity
- 108cm LCD/LED HD TV with free to air channels
- DVD/CD player
- Selection of CDs and DVDs
- Bluetooth/USB speaker
- Selection of board games
- Complete laundry facilities
- Clothes airier
- Gourmet kitchen
- Fan-forced slow combustion wood fire
- Reverse-cycle split-system air conditioning in both the bedroom and living areas
- Covered veranda over timber deck
- Outdoor spa/hot tub
- Undercover private parking
- Bush-walking trails
- Non-smoking establishment
- Complimentary bottle of Margaret River wine
- Pets accepted by prior arrangement - charges apply locally
* Please contact us directly for details. Rates are subject to availability; three night minimum stay applies. Not available with other discounts, special events or during public holiday periods.
Get in touch
(08) 9757 5175
Quote SSTUWA when booking. You will be asked to provide your SSTUWA ID card upon arrival.