Member Assist

How can we help you?

The first step is to speak to your local union rep for advice. Many issues can be settled at local level as an individual matter or a branch matter. Informing and consulting your union rep as a protocol is strongly encouraged.

If you need further assistance then your Member Assist team is available to offer prompt, professional industrial advice. You can contact Member Assist by calling 9210 6060 or 1800 106 683 or using the form below.

Who have you discussed the issue with at your workplace?
Are other members affected by the issue?