Save up to $19 on Rottnest Island ferry tickets.
Travel with Rottnest Express or Rottnest Fast Ferries; book first through Westclub.
Rottnest Express departs from B-Shed in Fremantle, Rous Head Harbor in Fremantle, and Barrack Street Jetty in Perth (upgrade required to travel from Barrack St Jetty). For more information visit the Rottnest Express website.
Rottnest Fast Ferries departs from Hillary’s Boat Harbour. Rottnest Fast Ferries operates a wide array of Rottnest Island day tours and accommodation packages as well as Whale Watching and Twilight Cruises (in season). Coach pick-ups are available from hotels, caravan parks and backpackers accommodation around Perth. For more information visit the Rottnest Fast Ferries website.
Please note that tickets available are day pass return. Upgrades to extended return tickets are available through the ticket office.
- Click here to visit the Westclub online registration page.
- Fill in your details.
- Select "SSTUWA" in the "Which club/organisation do you belong to?" field.
- Select the "Browse for discounted tickets" button at the bottom of the page.
Do not select "Proceed to payment". You do not need to sign up to Westclub to access these discounted tickets.
- Select the tickets you'd like to purchase and follow the instructions to pay online.
- Visit westclub.com.au
- Log into the site with your username and password.
- Visit the Discount Tickets tab and place your order.
- Call 9425 5599
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please advise that you are a member of the SSTUWA when you place your order.