P&N Financial Planning - Pre-Retirement Seminar (Half Day)
14 places available
Start: Tuesday 8 October 2019 - 9.30am
Finish: Tuesday 8 October 2019 - 1.00pm
Location: SSTUWA building, 1 West Street, West Perth WA 6005 (off Thomas Street).
About the course
This pre-retirement seminar will be hosted by Karen Speldewinde ADFS (FP) and Nick Ferguson Dip. Fin. Adv (SIA), financial planners from P&N financial planning.
A lunch will be provided after this half day event and both Karen and Nick will be available to answer any personal questions you may have and to book appointments for those who would like a more detailed discussion about their retirement plans or review of their financial situation.
The following topics will be covered
- Introduction and Benefits of Advice.
- The Ever-changing Super Rules.
- Your Super……GESB Goldstate, West State and GESB Super.
- Centrelink "What benefits may I be entitled to"?
- Pre-Retirement Planning Options. Options for those 60 years of age and above.
- Portfolio Construction.
- Summary, Q&A
Police & Nurses Financial Planning Pty Ltd
$ Nil : Members Only
Lunch will be provided at 1pm
Police and Nurses Financial Planning
All SSTUWA members and partners.