Police and Nurses Financial Planning - Pre-Retirement Seminar
9 places available
Start: Tuesday 14 July 2020 - 9.30am
Finish: Tuesday 14 July 2020 - 1.15pm
Location: SSTUWA building, 1 West Street, West Perth WA 6005 (off Thomas Street)
About the course
This pre-retirement seminar will be hosted by Karen Speldewinde, Nick Ferguson and Shelley Tiet who are all financial planners from P&N financial planning.
A lunch will be provided after this half day event and both Karen, Shelley and Nick will be available to answer any personal questions you may have and to book appointments for those who would like a more detailed discussion about their retirement plans or review of their financial situation.
P&N Bank will also have a Mobile Home Loan Specialist attending, to walk you through how to fast tract the clearance of your mortgage before retirement. They will also be available to answer any questions you may have and book appointments.
The following topics will be covered
- Introduction and Benefits of Advice.
- New Super Rules Changes occurring 1 July 2017.
- Your Super……GESB Goldstate, West State and GESB Super.
- Centrelink "What benefits may I be entitled to"?
- Pre-retirement Plannng Strategies. Options for those 60 years of age and above, including Transition to Retirement with working examples.
- Portfolio Construction and Review
- Summary, Q&A and Closing.
Safety, Hygiene and Social Distancing
The SSTUWA is committed to following all up-to-date safety and health regulations related to COVID 19 throughout these training events.
We request that participants bring their own mug for use at training and that any participant not feeling well or showing fever, cough or flu-like symptoms cancel their registration and not attend.
$ Nil : Members Only
Police and Nurses Financial Planning Team
All SSTUWA members and partners.