Applying for Level 3 Classroom Teacher: Stage Two- Reflective Practice
14 places available
Start: Saturday 28 August 2021 - 9.00am
Finish: Saturday 28 August 2021 - 3.30pm
Location: SSTUWA building, 1 West Street, West Perth WA 6005 (off Thomas Street)
About the course
Preparing for your Reflective Practice Session
If you have completed your Stage One Level 3 Teacher application process, then this course will provide guidance and coaching for the next stage of application. The course will prepare you and focus on the skills involved in making effective presentations and facilitating groups within the context of the required Reflective Practice Session in Stage Two of the application process. You will have the opportunity to practice these skills in small groups and receive valuable feedback from others.
During this course participants will:
- Explore issues related to making an oral presentation.
- Explore skills related to facilitating a small group.
- Develop questions appropriate to their facilitated session.
- Practise and receive feedback on a modified (30 minutes) Reflective Practice.
- Reflect on their presentation and participation (during the group work sessions).
$ 200 : Members
$ 320 : Non-Members
Morning tea and lunch provided.
We are able to supply a vegetarian or gluten free option. Please advise us prior to the event. email@example.com
Successful Level 3 Classroom Teacher Stage One applicants
Professional Standards for Teachers in Western Australia
This training relates to the following standards :
Standard 6 – Engage in professional learning
Standard 7 – Engage professionally with colleagues, parents/carers and the community